Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hip Hip HooRay! It's Asher's Birthday and My blog moving day!

I'm moving! After many years of being on this platform, I decided to take a plunge and move to my own website. Please follow me on my new journey on

www.wordsthatnourish.com

I will continue to keep this site but I will be posting on the new website from now on.

A little note: I choose this day to officially announce the move because 1 year ago today, I gave birth to our little miracle son. I'm not sure where all the time went but it has been a fabulous year. I thought it would be appropriate to commemorate the birth of my new site on the same day that my son was born as well.

 photo MTWsignature_zpsaefba23f.png

1 comment:

Joanne said...

How exciting! Off to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...