Monday, February 11, 2013

Bacon Egg Breakfast Wrap





I was watching my colleague having her breakfast one morning. It was a very expensive $15 breakfast wrap. One that she was not very impressed with. Searching for a quick sunday lunch idea, I thought of making a similar version at home.

We do our weekly shopping at Subiaco Station Street Markets. More recently, there was an addition of a travelling butcher from down south. Organic, grass fed and free range meats fresh from the farm! How cool is that. We bought a packet of bacon there for $15- huge! and honestly, once we went organic and grass fed meats, it is hard to go back.

Grilling some bacon, an egg and fresh tomato on hand, I wrapped all the goodies up with some cheese, and drizzle with some mayo and bbq sauce. I had mine "naked" without the wrap and loved it nevertheless.

Bacon Egg Breakfast Wrap 
2 slices of free range wood smoked bacon- grilled
2 eggs fried
1 tomato sliced
2-3 slivers of cheddar cheese
drizzle of mayo and bbq sauce
2 tortilla wraps

Wrapped it all up. Place under the toasted for a few minutes. Enjoy a quick and easy breakfast/brunch/lunch!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looks great! And I love anything quick and easy. :)

tigerfish said...

I hardly do a breakfast like that! I shd in future.

Joanne said...

homemade is ALWAYS better in my opinion! Great wrap!

lena said...

i like breakfast like these ..infact i was craving for something like these after having "cny " brunch continuously for the past week..and i made sandwiches:)

rose said...


I tried this recipe this weekend, it looks too good I wish you good luck ......
Voyance sérieuse par telephone

Sovania said...

Excellent well recipe, really a big inspiration for me.
voyance serieuse par mail

rosi said...

I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness.

Voyance gratuite par mail
distribution prospectus paris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...